Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Get The Word Out!

Do you know anybody that likes Doodlejump? Then please let them know about this blog! There will be competitions, challenges and all the latest Doodlejump news. Before we can start all of this we need LOADS of readers. It doesn't matter whether they play Doodlejump on their iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch, as long as they love Doodlejump! The sooner we get the readers, the sooner we will start!



If you're wondering why we need more, it's because if only 3 people enter a competition, you have a 1/3 chance of winning :/ Not much fun. Whereas, if you have 100 people entering, your chance is 1/100 so your entry was pretty good if you win!!! :D



We need at least ... hmm ... 25 Followers.

3...2...1... Go go go!

Whizzbobrox

10 comments:

  1. I HAVE 2 questions ok

    1. Can u put the background u made for my site? I'll give u my email.

    2. How do I put up a blog on the one that says 'My Blogs?'

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have 2 answers

    1. I would be going into someones elses account. :S I could try to guide you through if you wanted.

    2. I guess u mean on ur profile? Click edit profile then click the tickbox at the top of the edit page that says show my blogs. Then choose which ones you want to show :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh ok thanks oh and with my email thing just go on my site then I'll tell u my email

    ReplyDelete
  4. But I only got 1 blog and I want to make another blog that can show on my profile and that ppl can view. How do I do it?

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh and I can't see any tickbox there

    ReplyDelete
  6. Google 'blogger' then click then log in. Then click Create a blog.

    ReplyDelete
  7. i done it already :) oh and i'm going to make a new blog in Christmas and Halloween :) Its goin to be fun!

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh and can u check ur 'Whizzbobrox's Puzzles' blog cos i've rote somethin bout the Tricky Questions :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. OH AND HOW DO U MAKE A BANNER????????????? FOR UR SITE????????? AND I FORGOT HOW TO PUT IT UP MY PAGE :(

    ReplyDelete
  10. and about the email password thingy go on my post that says 'Tour Guide Fight' and that post is on 'The Rockhopper dude Pirate Yarr1' blog and go there then I'll tell you my email and meh password and u use that for the background and please can u put the background that u made for my site can u put it on my site for my background? PLZ

    ReplyDelete